Apple ID is used to sign in to App Stores, iTunes, IBook Stores and other Apple stores. It is sort of signature of your Apple phone/ iPad. It is essential if you wish to download stuffs from Apple Stores, like – movies, books, songs etc. Now in this blog I would guide you to change the Apple ID on the iPad, easily and effectively.
You just need to follow the given steps.
- Go to Settings of IPad
- Go to iTunes & App Stores
- At the Top right hand side of the iPad, there is mentioned Apple ID: username. Click on it.
- On the Popover menu that would appear click on Sign Out.
- You would be re-directed to the same page. Here the Apple ID would be mentioned blank.
- If you have the existing Apple ID just fill it or click on create a new Apple ID.
- Follow the steps mentioned and the new Apple ID would be created.
Now this way you can change Apple ID on the iPad. That's it for now. Hope this helps.