The Archive Conversation feature allows you to hide a conversation from your Chats screen and access it later, if needed. You can archive group or individual chats to better organize your conversations.
Using Archive Conversation does not delete the chat or back it up to your SD card.
Watsapp archive android
To archive a chat
- In the Chats screen, long press on the chat you wish to hide.
- In the pop-up menu, select Archive conversation.
- The chat is now archived and will not appear on your Chats screen.
To unarchive a chat
- Scroll to the bottom of the Chats screen.
- Tap on Archived conversations.
- Long press on the chat that you wish to unarchive.
- In the pop-up menu, select Unarchive conversation.
- To archive all conversations
- Tap on the menu button from the main Chats screen to access Settings.
- Tap on Chat Settings.
- In the chat settings screen, tap on Archive all conversations.
- Archived chats will also reappear when you receive a new message from that conversation.