Here's how to send the video from your device to a special email address that's provided with your YouTube account. In this blog we would guide you step by step and Part by Part to understand how to upload videos on youtube using your email account. The trick is easy to learn and Apply.
Follow the steps mentioned below to learn how to upload videos on youtube using your email account
Find your unique email address for uploading videos
- On a desktop computer, visit your YouTube Settings.
- Under the "Account Information" section, find "Mobile uploads". You'll see an email address that looks something like email@example.com.
- Don't see an email address? Click the Create Mobile Profile button and enter the information required. Click the Create Profile button to create an email address.
Upload the video
- To upload the video, email the video to the address you found in Part 1. You'll receive a confirmation email letting you know the video was successfully uploaded.
- You can edit the video and its settings by visiting YouTube on a desktop computer.