Once your Android phone is locked, it requires a google account to unlock the phone. And when that account is not accessable, it is very difficult to unlock Android phone. Here in this blog we would teach you Simple Steps to Unlock Android phone without using Google Account
You just need to follow these simple Steps to Unlock Android phone without using Google Account
- Switch off your Phone and wait for few seconds.
- Now hold Volume Up + Home Key + Power Button simultaneously at the same time until the phone boots again. You need to make sure that you press all three buttons together.
- Now a screen with DOS options will show up.
- Use Volume up and down key to navigate and scroll down to Restore Factory defaults or use Delete all User data depending on your device.
- After clicking on above selected option and scroll down to Reboot System Now and wait for your system to reboot.
That's it, once your phone is restarted, it would automatically be unlocked. Yes, but your saved data might be deleted during this process, keep a note of this.
Now you have learned Simple Steps to Unlock Android phone without using Google Account. Don't keep this trick to yourself, share it with others too.