How to transfer your gmail contacts to your iPhone using copytrans contacts. Steps are simple and easy to understand. But please dont jump or skip any process and read every notification, that comes to your display, they might be different from users to users. In this blog we would teach you Simple ways to transfer contacts from Gmail to your iPhone.
To Lean Simple ways to transfer contacts from Gmail to your iPhone Follow the steps given below
- Log in to your Gmail account and navigate to your contacts transfer gmail contacts to iphone
- Click on More Export then select All Contacts,vCard format and click Export Gmail contacts to iphone
- Save the file named contacts.vcf to your computer. This file contains all of your Gmail contacts import gmail contacts iphone
Now you are ready to transfer your Gmail contacts to your iPhone.
Transfer Gmail contacts to iPhone
- Install the program.
- Run the program and connect your iPhone
- From the main program window, click Import contactsimport button to transfer gmail contacts to iphone
- Select From a file (all contact formats) transfer gmail contacts to iphone from file selection
- Navigate to the location where your Gmail contacts *.vcf file was saved, and click Open contacts from gmail to iphone
Your Gmail contacts are now imported to your iPhone.
If this really works, we would like to hear from you, do comment.