Many time we have faced an error message when we open our browser that is “Your connection isn’t private”. In this blog we would guide you exactly the Solution Of The Error “Your connections isn’t private”.
Let first find out the reason of this error, means why this error is coming?
There are many reasons for this problem, like
Incorrect date and time of the client’s system or server
Antivirus block SSL Connection
Invalid Cache and Cookies files
SSL certificate may be expired
Let’s find out the solution to these problems one by one
- Wrong Date & Time: If computer or device’s date & time is incorrect, it will make your browser can’t verify the SSL certificate. To resolve, check your date & time again and make sure they are correct.If it is not correct please correct your date and time and try to check.
- Antivirus Blocked SSL Connection: Besides wrong date & time, your antivirus software can block all SSL connections as well. In this case, we can turn off our antivirus software temporarily to check.
- Invalid Google Chrome’s Cookies & Cached Files: Cache and cookies can cause of this irritating error. According to user’s reports clearing cookies and cached files in Google Chrome can remove this error message. To fix it see here “How to clear cookies and cache from Google Chrome browser”.
- Expired SSL Certificates: In some cases, owner of the website forgot to renew the SSL certificate, you will get this error when visiting it. In this case, there is nothing you can do to get rid of it, except notify to website owner, as well as bypass it by clicking on the “Proceed” link.
- Invalid SSL Certificate Setup: If the website owner set up SSL certificate in wrong way, there is no way to access the HTTPS version correctly. Subsequently, you always get this error every time you access that website.
- Expired SSL certificate: Some website gives an error message because expired SSL certificate.Simply contact your website developer who made your site or hosting provider for renewing SSL certificate.
- Firewall Error: Windows firewall blocked some website for an invalid certificate or SSL error. In this case, you need to avoid open this type of site and if its important disable your firewall and open it.
- Browser Error: Some feature does not work on specific browser like java doesn’t work on google chrome it become disabled by default and you have to enable it. In this situation, you can change your browser to open your chosen sites.
How to fix “Your connection is not private” error in Google Chrome
- Browser extensions extend your web browser with additional features, modify web pages, and integrate your browser with the other It can’t be said enough — will slow down your browser, make it take up more memory, and drain system resources. On Chrome, you can see some of the impact browser extensions have by clicking the menu icon, pointing to More tools, and selecting Task Manager. Items beginning with “Extension:” are browser extensions Chrome is running.
source from quora.com