Sometimes we face a problem that your computer can not connect to the internet or it shows an error message that DNS server cannot be responding, so here we would telling you simple tricks To Resolve DNS Server Not Responding Error.
The full form of DNS is domain name server .its is used to translate the host name into IP address.each hostname is made up of a sequence of label separated by periods.each label can be up to 63 characters.
Steps To Solve DNS Not Responding Problem
1 . Go to control panel of your computer.
2. Click on Network and Sharing Options.
3 . Hit on Change adapter settings buttons.
4. By Right Click on this select Properties.
5. Click on TCP/IPv4 and then Properties.
By using the Command Prompt
1. Open your command prompt terminal.
2. Types these Commands in the terminal
netsh int ip reset c:\resetlog.txt
this commands reset your IP system.
Now type ipconfig /flushdns and hit the Enter button.
in the same way type Write ipconfig /registerdns and hit Enter key.
- Type ipconfig /release and hit Enter key.
- Enter ipconfig /renew and hit enter key.
- netsh winsock reset and hit Enter key,
- ipconfig /flushdns and hit the enter key.
This command can be stored DNS cache from your pc.
Now restart your PC your problem will be fixed.
Hope that this trick Helps you more tricks visit on www.needtricks.com