How to Get Free Windows 11 Update
In this article we will guide to Get Free Windows 11 Update, the latest version of windows operating system for free. The article will also guide you the compatibility or the minimum system requirement and your devices and also the features of the Windows 11. (Get Free Windows 11 Update)
Windows 11 is an upcoming major version of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft that was announced on June 24, 2021, and is the successor to Windows 10, which was released in 2015. Windows 11 will be available on October 5, 2021, as a free upgrade to some compatible Windows 10 devices through Windows Update.
Minimum System Requirements and your PC: (Get Free Windows 11 Update)
1. Processors/CPUs (Central Processing Units): 1 Ghz or faster with 2 or more cores and appearing on our list of approved CPUs.
2. RAM: 4 GB. If your PC has less than 4GB of memory, there are sometimes options for upgrading to get additional RAM.
3. Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device. If your PC does not have a large enough storage drive, there are sometimes options for upgrading the drive.
4. System Firmware: UEFI (for Unified Extensible Firmware Interface, a modern version of the PC BIOS) and Secure Boot capable.
5. TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0.
6. Graphics Card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver.
Note: (Get Free Windows 11 Update)
By using the PC Health Check app you can also check the compatibility.
Features of Windows 11: (Get Free Windows 11 Update)
1. Focuses on ease of use and flexibility, comes alongside new productivity and social features and updates to security and accessibility, addressing some of the deficiencies of Windows 10.
2. The Microsoft Store, which serves as a unified storefront for apps and other content, is also redesigned in Windows 11. Microsoft now allows developers to distribute Win32, progressive web applications, and other packaging technologies in the Microsoft Store, alongside the standard Universal Windows Platform apps.
3. The collaboration platform Microsoft Teams is integrated into the Windows 11 user interface, and is accessible via the taskbar. Skype will no longer be bundled with the OS by default.
4. Microsoft promoted performance improvements such as smaller update sizes, faster web browsing in “any browser”, faster wake time from sleep mode, and faster Windows Hello authentication.
5. Windows 11 will ship with the Chromium-based Microsoft Edge web browser, and will not include or support Internet Explorer, becoming the first version of Windows to ship without Internet Explorer since the original retail release of Windows 95, where Internet Explorer was first bundled with the OSR1 release.
6. The updated Xbox app, along with the Auto HDR and DirectStorage technologies introduced by the Xbox Series X and Series S, will be integrated into Windows 11; the latter requiring a graphics card supporting DirectX 12 and an NVMe solid-state drive.
Step by Step Guide to Get Free Windows 11 Update
First of all you will need to check if your device supports windows 11. To do so you will need to go to setting on your Windows 10 PC > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program.
Click on Get Started button and link to your Microsoft Account which is link to your Windows 10.
Now Windows 10 will prompt you o choose the channel, choose Release Preview Channel and confirm
You will need to restart your system.
Go to Setting > Update & Security and find for new banner with Windows 11 update
Click Download and install option and follow on-screen instructions to install Windows 11
If you need to clean install Widows 11, then you can download the ISO file and create a bootable USB using Microsoft’s Media Creation Tool or third party software like Rufus.
Then, restart your system, insert the USB drive and choose boot from USB in the BIOS setting. Follow on-screen instruction to complete the installation process. (Get Free Windows 11 Update
|Also Read:||Instagram Tips! How to add songs with lyrics in Instagram Stories|