- Shayaan Ahmad Noori – Founder & CMD Creative Buffs is the current editor in chief.
- Amos Sagolsem – Co-Editor
Following is the process of hiring our Editor Board.
The Editorial Board, or (Editorial) Advisory Board, is a team of experts in the journal’s field. Editorial board members:
- Review submitted manuscripts.
- Advice on journal policy and scope.
- Identify topics for special issues, which they may guest edit.
- Attract new authors and submissions.
- Promote the journal to their colleagues and peers.
- Assist the editor(s) in decision-making over issues such as plagiarism claims and submissions where reviewers can’t agree on a decision.
Selecting Editorial Board members
Editorial Board members are selected by the journal’s editor(s), with input from the publisher. Editorial boards generally undergo a complete revision every two or three years, with members joining, stepping down, or continuing for another term. Changes also occur in the interim, for example, if a member resigns.
A journal’s editorial board can affect its quality, so editors should consider the following:
- The location of board members should represent the reach of the journal
- Board members’ expertise should represent the journal’s scope
- Representatives should be appointed from key research institutes
- Former guest editors of special issues, and authors of key reviews, and top reviewers may be suitable
- Existing board members may have suggestions for new members
If you’re interested in joining a journal’s editorial board, locate the journal, and contact the editor via the contact us page.