You can upload videos from your iOS device directly from the YouTube app. Make sure you have the latest version of the YouTube iOS app installed. It is actually very easy to upload videos on youtube from ios. Just follow the mentioned steps in this blog and you could easily learn How to Upload videos on youtube from IOS.
How to Upload videos on youtube from IOS
Here are the simple steps below:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Open the Guide in the upper left corner of the screen and navigate to My Channel (or directly touch theUpload icon on the guide.)
- Touch the Upload icon at the top of the screen
- Select the video you want to upload from your Camera roll and touch the confirmation button.
- Adjust the title, description, tags and privacy settings of your video.
- Touch the Upload icon .
- Tip: Go to Settings > Uploads to modify the type of connection used to upload videos. Use this setting to restrict uploads to Wi-Fi only.
You can also upload videos to YouTube from the YouTube Capture app or directly from the iOS Photos app.
Note: If you’re having trouble signing in, make sure you’re using the email address associated with your YouTube account.