As you know that Aadhar is a National Identity proof card.It is issued by UIDAI ( Unique Identification Authority of India ). Now Every Indian have Adhar card as an identity card. And we can use it to verify our identification.
While we are getting a new sim card, Gas connection and make payments.Because of Aadhar card includes our biometric information such as retina scan and fingerprint scans too. It is a commonly used method of identification.And whenever you feel insecure and think about Aadhar card that Your Aadhar card data could be misused.So now you can check when your Aadhaar data was used for authentication.
Steps to Check Online Aadhaar Authentication History-
Documents needed for Checking history-
- The 12-digit Aadhaar number
- Aadhaar registered mobile number to receive the one-time password
Check Now With following these steps-
- Visit the UIDAI’s official website that is https://resident.uidai.gov.in/.
- Go to UIDAI’s Aadhaar Authentication History page.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and the captcha in the image.
- Enter the security code correctly in the respective box.
- Click Generate OTP.
- On the new page titled “Aadhaar Notification Setting”, select the “Authentication Type” by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
- The final field is the OTP. Just enter that and click Submit.
- Now you can see your Aadhar card detailed list. This shows you the date, time, and type of authentication request.
How To Change Online Passport Address, Know Here-
What is Bitcoin? And How To Make Money From Bitcoin.Know Here-