You have had always this question in your mind ‘ whether you can post on Instagram using your desktop or not ‘. You don’t need to worry anymore as we are here with the answers to all your questions. Yes, you can post on Instagram using your desktop as well.The Instagram mobile site was launched on 9th of May 2017. Now, you can also post on Instagram using the mobile app from your phone or tablet. If you wish to post on Instagram using your desktop you can do that as well.
You may also like to read: How To Get Likes On Facebook Page
Here in this article, we are going to tell you How To Post on Instagram From Your Desktop
In order to understand How To Post on Instagram From Your Desktop, you can follow these steps.
- Go to instgram.com using your desired browser from your desktop.
- Now, you need to press ctrl + shift + L at the same time to open developer tools.
- Some codes will be shown on screen, you don’t need to pay attention to any code.
- Click on the mobile icon at the top.
- At the top of the Instagram site, click the word responsive and select a device.
- Now, you can upload any picture and write your desired caption right on your computer.
You may also like to read: How To Download Videos From Facebook
These are a few features which are still not available on the site.
- Video uploads – you still cannot uploads your videos using your desktop.
- Filters – you still can’t add filters to images while uploading it from your desktop.
- Direct messaging – you still can’t message someone directly on Instagram using this site.
- Stories – you still can’t add stories on Instagram from your desktop or laptop.
You may also like to read: Basic Tips & Tricks For Whatsapp