First of all, before you even take the panoramic photo with Cycloramic, youll need to get the new Cycloramic app that works with the iPhone 6. It costs $1.99 in the iTunes App Store, and if youre whining about having to pay for a newer version of the app, blame it on Apple.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it up and tap on the red circular arrow at the bottom to begin.
- There are two modes in Cycloramic: Guided and Handsfree. Guided mode is essentially just like Apples built-in panoramic feature in the iOS 8 Camera app, whereas Handsfree mode is the one you want. Select Handsfree if it isnâ€™t already selected.
- Because of how you have to use the app with the iPhone 6, you can only use the Handsfree mode horizontally with the front-facing camera.
- Now, set the wall charger on a flat surface with the prongs facing upwards.
- Place the iPhone 6 horizontally in between the two prongs so that the screen is slanted upwards (and the back is slanted downwards).
- Youre essentially using the wall charger as a stand for the iPhone 6 as it rotates around.
- All thats left to do is begin the panorama! Sit back and watch as your iPhone 6 completely rotates 360 degrees just
- by using its own vibration motor and the help from the wall charger.
- When its done, it will automatically save the panorama to your Photos app, and from there, you can share it however youd like.