PHP is a scripting language developed by Mr. Rasmus Lerdorf in 1994. PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language.
The very first version of PHP launch in 1995 named as PHP1.0, and the latest updated version of PHP is PHP7.2. (till December -2017)
Some other technology that we need to work with php– If someone wants to work with php, then before this, he/she should be aware of following technologies/languages.
- Database(especially SQL/MYSQL/ORACLE)
We can do a lot of things with PHP like-
- We can create any kind of E-Commerce/Shopping based website.
- We can create a blogger website in some few steps.
- We can create and manage a Forum/discussion board very easily.
- We can create a live chat system.
- We can build any community and membership groups.
- We can create any kind of website based on Banking, College, Hotel etc.
- We can create responsiveness website very easily.
- You can send and receive cookies to track the visitor of your website.
- You can store, delete, and modify information in your database.
- Very comfortable with Social Networking.
- First choice of Digital marketing professionals.