Almost 90% of the entire populationis using computers at work, computer eye strain has become a major job-related complaint. Studies show that eye strain and other bothersome visual symptoms occur in 50 to 90 percent of computer workers. This blog leads to berif you about Easy Tricks To Reduce Eyes Strain On Computers.
Tricks To Reduce Eyes Strain On Computers.
1. Get a comprehensive eye exam. Get your eye exam twice in a year with your eye doctor.
2. Use proper lighting. Eliminate exterior light. Reduce interior lighting by using fewer light bulbs. Avoid working under overhead fluorescent lights.
3. Minimize glare. Glare on walls and finished surfaces, as well as reflections on your computer screen also can cause computer eye strain. Consider installing an anti-glare screen on your monitor and, if possible, paint bright white walls a darker color with a matte finish.
4. Upgrade your display. LCD screens are easier on the eyes and usually have an anti-reflective surface. Old-fashioned CRT screens can cause a noticeable "flicker" of images, which is a major cause of computer eye strain.
Grab More:How Much Sleep Do You Need
5. Adjust your computer display settings. Adjusting the display settings of your computer can help reduce eye strain and fatigue.
- Brightness. Adjust the brightness of the display .
- Text size and contrast. Adjust the text size and contrast for comfort, especially when reading or composing long documents.
- Color temperature. The Blue light is short-wavelength visible light that is associated with more eye strain than longer wavelength hues, such as orange and red. Reducing the color temperature of your display lowers the amount of blue light emitted by a color display for better long-term viewing comfort.
6. Blink more often.
Blinking is very important when working at a computer; blinking moistens your eyes to prevent dryness and irritation. Every 20 minutes, blink 10 times by closing your eyes as if falling asleep.
7. Exercise your eyes. Use 20-20-20 rule. This is another cause of computer eye strain is focusing fatigue. To reduce your eye strain look away from your computer at least every 20 minutes at a distant object (at least 20 feet away) for at least 20 seconds.
I am sure by using Seven Easy Tricks To Reduce Eyes Strain On Computers, your beautiful eyes will thank us. For upadates please subscribe share and comment.