These days many people need to write in Hindi font but they don’t know that how to do so. Sometimes it becomes compulsory to write using Hindi fonts. It is very tough to learn Hindi fonts so, Google made it easy by converting text from English to Hindi. Like if we type ‘kaise ho’ with English fonts it will automatically convert it to hindi font.
In the following article we are going to tell you How To Install Google Hindi Input.
You may also like : Enable Copy Paste In CMD – Windows
To download and introduce, take after these means:
1. On the download page, select the dialects by checking the checkboxes. More than one dialect of info instruments can be introduced on a similar customer machine.
3. Run the installer, after download is finished and take after the guidelines on screen.
Note: Only one example of the Google Input Tools will be introduced per machine, however the setup can be set contrastingly for every client.
You may also like : How to Recover Data from an Erased Hard Drive
To uninstall, take after these means:
- Click on the "Begin" menu.
- Select "Control Panel" and afterward go to “Add or Remove Programs".
- To uninstall all dialects including the structure:
- In the program list, select the "Google Input Tools” then tap on "Change/Remove" catch.
- In the "Uninstall Google Input Tools" discourse box, click "Yes".
- You need to restart PC to make it produce results.
- To uninstall one dialect:
- In the program list, select the "Google Input [Language]” then tap on "Change/Remove" catch.
- In the "Uninstall Google Input [Language]" exchange box, click "Yes".
You may also like : Understand What Is Artificial Intelligence
In the above article we tried to tell you How To Install Google Hindi Input and How To uninstall Google Hindi Input. Hope you would like reading article and it would be helpful to you. Please do like, comment and share.