Social media these days is an essential part of our daily lives, whether you’re an individual or a brand, our social media reflect much about us or our Brand, and it should be lit
But not everyone is aware of how to make the most out of this opportunity to reflect the best out of us or our brand
Thanks to tools that are so easily available to us these days, you don’t need to learn extensive graphic applications like photoshop to bring up your social media game
One such great tool we’re going to learn about today is Canva
It is one of the most widely used tools for graphics these days, with so many features, and is actually free to use.
There’s hardly a brand that’s not aware of it.
We’re going to share with you how you can use Canva for creating a lit social media post –
- Open Canva – Now this is an obvious move. You can visit their website – www.canva.com or download their mobile app.
- Click Instagram Post – This is one of the best features from Canva, you don’t need to re-crop your pictures when you go to upload them on any of your social media platforms, in Canva you can simply select the platform you want to post your creative on. Here we’re using Instagram post.
- Create or Pick – You can either pick from templates available and edit, or create your own template from scratch.
- Upload your image/video – If you want to use your image or video in the post, you can upload it, by clicking on the upload button, select your file, once uploaded just need to click on it and it will be ready to edit. You can also use the stock images available in Canva by clicking on more.
- Turn on the magic – Now once you’re ready with your image/background, you can make it even better, by editing the picture, adding filters or adding some other things like text, elements and even more. Just keep experimenting as many times as you want until you get your perfect creative.
- You Decide – It’s time to decide, whether you’ve got what you want. If it is so, then you can save the creative by clicking on the download button. In case you need to go to the previous version of your creative you can use undo button to get back to the previous version of your creative.
To end it, we would like to tell you that Canva is a fun tool, it has so many features that just can’t be explained in one blog, it’s always best to explore it more and keep experimenting with the tool. You’ll definitely fall in love with it.