How To Prepare For An Interview
Facing an Interview is an art. You need to be well prepared before you appear for a final interview. Your style, dress, talking style and knowledge, everything matters. You would mostly get one chance to appear in an Interview, so no ratke could be applied. Through this Blog we would guide you How To Prepare For An Interview.
Following is the list of things that you need to follow before appearing for an Interview:
1. STUDY THE COMPANY
- The address : Where the company is situated, where are its location. Would you be comfortable going to that place etc.
- The employees of company: You should search for employees of the company and see their profile. It would guide you an understanding of your olleagues.
- Other interviewed candidates: Always make sure to interact with other candidates, whenever possible to get an idea of other competitors for the job.
- Newspaper and journals: Regular reading of Newspaper and Journals would give yoou detailed knowledge and would be benificial for ansering interview questions.
- Internet: Internet would answer your all question, search your queries about the job and Company over Internet.
2. STUDY YOURSELF
- Assess your own abilities
- Mark your strengths and weaknesses
- check your suitability
3. PLAN YOUR APPEARANCE
- Dress well
- Do not show negative impressions
- finger nails must be neat and clean
- shoes well polished
- hair well groomed
- avoid gaudy ,casual or party wear
- prefer to look like company’s worker
4. PLAN YOUR TIME
- Do not be late
- arrive early and be calm
- planning allows you to unwind and prepare yourself
- don’t sit making yourself nervous
- move around and talk to other candidates
- if something prevent reaching on time, do telephone your apology
Meeting face to face the interchange. Your job is to sell yourself and convince the interviewer about your sincerity. Do not waste precious interview time
- Greet him/her and impress him/her as sir/mam
- wait for the interviewer to invite you to sit down.
- carry your certificate in a file and place them on the table.
Interviewing Guide Lines
interviewer will more likely to seek to access your attitude towards work and probability of fitting you successfully into the organization for company.
so these are the following question might be asked to you like
Q.1 why do you want to work for us?
Ans. following will be most probable answers of this important question. (so education is your foremost attribute if you are a student)
relationship to the job
succeeded in school indicates that you have the ability to learn.
degree of humility )
Note: don’t make tall claim about your previous job or what you will do if you get the present one. it proves his/her lack of experience Make realistic and achievable claims
Why should the company hire you?
Ans. proper educations proved that you have the ability to learn, enthusiastic and relate your skills and knowledge to the job
Hope this Blog was informative and now you have learned that How To Prepare For An Interview. If you have any question, feel free to ask, comment and share.