In a world full of new technology and inventions, everyone likes to be updated with the knowledge of new smartphones and new camera app in the market. Some people like to click photos on their cameras while some prefer good megapixel camera android smartphones. So, here I’m going to be discussing about the top 7 professional camera apps which can help you to get a professional look-alike picture from your normal smartphone.
1. GOOGLE CAMERA
Google camera is an android camera application created by Google. In the latest android phones Google camera is pre-installed or you can download it from Google Play Store for free.
Some of the advanced features in Google camera are-
- HDR+: Hdr+ helps to click fanstastic photos, especially in low light and backlit scene
- SMARTBURST: Its is activated by holding shutter button down. Smartburst captures 10 pictures per second and once you released the button the best picture captured automatilly get highlighted.
CAMERA MX offers every andriod an easy to use full- fledged camera and photo editor app created Magix with over 10m+ downloads on Google Play Store. It’s the most trusted stock camera app.
Some of the top features of camera mx are:
- Supports all the resolutions and ratios your camera allows.
- Customizable JPEG Quality in the camera settings.
- Fast camera zoom with pinch finger gestures
- Inbuilt photo editor app which helps to get amazing filter and frames while clicking phots.
- Timelapse video recording to create epic fast motion videos.
3. DSLR CAMERA PRO
DSLR camera pro is a professional camera app designed to make it look like you are clicking from a DSLR. Created by Geeky Devs studio having 10k+ downloads on Google Play Store their motto is “Just pure photography” you can download it from Play Store only for Rs. 210.
Some of the major features are:
- Two-state shutter button – press to focus, release to take a shot.
- moveable viewfinder – to set focus-area anywhere you want.
- White balance.
- Drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
4.CAMERA FV-5 PRO
Camera fv-5pro is a DSLR lookalike professional camera app created for professional photographers. It’s created by FGAE with having more than 100k downloads on Play Store. You can buy it from Play Store only for rupees 199. Or you can download camera FV-5 Lite with having less features for free from Play Store.
Some of the advanced features of camera fv-5 pro are:
- All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
- DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time.
- Full-fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
- Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L) .
5. FOOTEJ CAMERA
Footej camera is the most simple camera app on the list. It doesn’t have some out of box features. All those features footej camera has are the one who needed to click a decent picture. Created by Semaphore Inc. with having more than 1M+ downloads on Play Store. You can download it from Play Store for free.
Some of the basic features are:
1 A simple and bloat-free user interface
2 Amazing Photo and Video quality
3 Utilizes Android’s camera 2 API (on devices that supports the API)
4 Focus and exposure from different areas (if supported by device)
Motion stills helps you to capture beautiful short videos and transform them into beautiful cinema graphs or sweeping cinematic pans. Research at Google with having more than 1M downloads on Play Store. You can download it from Play Store for free.
Some of the basic features are:
1. Capture a short 3s clip with a simple tap or condense up to a minute of video into an easy-to-watch clip using the Fast Forward mode.
2. Create movies by combining clips with a simple swipe to the right.
3. Browse your recorded clips in a stream, or flip through them one-by-one and watch them auto-play. Collapse.
With the latest advancements in imaging and computational photography, ProShot enables unprecedented control over how you capture your world. Created by rise up games with having more than10K downloads on Play Store. You can buy it from Play Store only for rupees 250.00.
Some of the advanced features are:
1 Auto, Program, Manual, and two fully configurable Custom modes, just like a DSLR.
2 Shoot in JPEG, RAW or RAW + JPEG* (RAW = .DNG file).
3 Live histogram
4 Shortcuts for GPS, screen brightness, camera shutter, and more.
5 Burst, Timer, and Timelapse modes, all with full manual controls.
So, what are you waiting for? Try anyone of these apps and let me know which one you find the most useful in comment section box.
For more tech related information visit our website www.needtricks.com