Tricks To Install Ubuntu For Beginners, In this blog we will guide you how to install ubuntu in a laptops or desktop. Many of us don't know how to install ubuntu for this we will go for a expert who charges lots of money for a simple and small things. So please read this blog properly and save your money and time.
Tricks To Install Ubuntu For Beginners in this blog we will guide you how to install ubuntu
Using a DVD?
It’s easy to install Ubuntu from a DVD. Here’s what you need to do:
- Put the Ubuntu DVD into the DVD-drive
- Restart your computer. You should see a welcome screen prompting you to choose your language and giving you the option to install Ubuntu or try it from the DVD.
If you don’t get this menu, read the booting from the DVD guide for more information.
Using a USB drive
- Most newer computers can boot from USB. You should see a welcome screen prompting you to choose your language and giving you the option to install Ubuntu or try it from the USB.
- If your computer doesn’t automatically do so, you might need to press the F12 key to bring up the boot menu, but be careful not to hold it down – that can cause an error message.
Prepare to install Ubuntu
- We recommend you plug your computer into a power source.
- You should also make sure you have enough space on your computer to install Ubuntu.
- We advise you to select Download updates while installing and Install this third-party software now.
- You should also stay connected to the internet so you can get the latest updates while you install Ubuntu.
- If you are not connected to the internet, you will be asked to select a wireless network, if available. We advise you to connect during the installation so we can ensure your machine is up to date.
Allocate drive space
Use the checkboxes to choose whether you’d like to Install Ubuntu alongside another operating system, delete your existing operating system and replace it with Ubuntu, or — if you’re an advanced user — choose the ’Something else’ option
Begin the installation
- Depending on your previous selections, you can now verify that you have chosen the way in which you would like to install Ubuntu. The installation process will begin when you click the Install Now button.
- Ubuntu needs about 4.5 GB to install, so add a few extra GB to allow for your files.
Select your location
If you are connected to the internet, this should be done automatically. Check your location is correct and click ’Forward’ to proceed. If you’re unsure of your time zone, type the name of the town you’re in or click on the map and we’ll help you find it.
TIP: If you’re having problems connecting to the Internet, use the menu in the top-right-hand corner to select a network.
Select your preferred keyboard layout
Click on the language option you need. If you’re not sure, click the ’Detect Keyboard Layout’ button for help.
Enter your login and password details
Learn more about Ubuntu while the system installs…
Now the Install is Complete. Hope you enjoy your Ubuntu. Let us know in comment, if you wish to ask anything.