Tricks to Find IMEI Number of Any Phone. Given below are some of the tricks to find the IMEI Number of Any Phone. The steps involved are very simple and easy to understand hope will help you a lot. The the steps involved are very simple and easy to understand. Follow these steps.
Tricks to Find IMEI Number of Any Phone.
- This is the simplest method of finding your phone’s IMEI number. The good thing about this method is that it is more or less universal. It works on almost all feature phones and smartphones, so try this before you go hunting for the phone’s bill.
- Dial *#06# on your phone.
- The IMEI number will now be displayed on the screen. You should note it down somewhere safe or you can always take a screenshot.
On the phone
If you have an iPhone 5 or newer iPhone, the IMEI is also engraved on the back panel. Just flip the phone to note it down. On iPhone 4s or older iPhones, the IMEI is printed on the SIM tray.
- On Android, go to Settings > About > IMEI to see the IMEI number. Tap Status and scroll down to see the IMEI information.
- On an iPhone, tap Settings > General > About and scroll down to IMEI.
- On most other phones with a removable battery, the IMEI is printed on a sticker that is inside the phone, under the battery. Take the battery out to check.
When you don’t have the phone:
Retail box or bill
The retail box and the bill both have the IMEI number written on them, which is a good reason to keep them safe instead of throwing them out. Keep the box safe at least, because it will be useful if you need to check the IMEI, or if you choose to resell the phone at a later date. The IMEI number will be on the sticker on the side of the box.
- Android users can check their device’s IMEI number even if they’ve lost the phone. All the methods mentioned above work perfectly and are faster, but if you’ve lost the phone and not kept the box, this can still bail you out.
- Log in to Google Dashboard using the Google account linked to the Android phone.
- Click Android, next to the green robot logo.
- This will reveal a list of devices registered to the account, along with their IMEI number.
If you think this was helpful to you please like it and share the tricks on social network or write comments.