At times when we try to install Google Chrome or even try to update Google Chrome, we get some errors (corrupt installed file (exe), failed operation at last step of installation), where it is unable to perform actions.If you try to install it from another .exe file, it might give you errors. Install | Update Google Chrome – Installation Guide – FAQ
Install | Update Google Chrome – Installation Guide – FAQ
But with the help of below mention article, you can easily overruled any error, and could install either a Fresh copy of Google Chrome browser, or could update the existing one.
Follow the below mentioned steps:
For Google Chrome Fresh Installation follow these:
- In case you have installed Google Chrome before in the same machine, you need to uninstall it.
Control Panel Program and Features Uninstall – Google Chrome
- If it would be present un-install it.
- Further you also need to remove some files of Google Chrome from the following location. Just delete it.
XP C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Google\Chrome\
Now, before proceeding, make sure that your system is fast and effective
- You can download the New latest and updated version of Google Chrome from Official website from here.
- Install it, and I can assure it would work fine now.
Hope you get what you are looking for, and if you have learn anything from it today, kindly share this to others as well, so that they could be benefited. And explore the world of Shortcuts and Tricks.