Hi companions, Today I will reveal to you a strategy to Rename applications on Android home screen. You can rename any Android application on your Android gadget. Change the name of the Android application on your home screen. You can even parody anybody by changing the name of Apps on your Android gadget.we'll guide you to How To Rename Apps In Android Without Root.
Most of us cherish in altering thing in our Android Smartphone. Once in a while, we need to customize our introduced applications symbols and also names in our Android applications. On the web there are some fake tricks likewise accessible be that as it may, the trick which I will let you know is truly basic and simple to utilize moreover.
We will utilize an Android application which will enable us to change the name and in addition the symbol of any Android application. Yes! we can utilize both the Android applications whether it's pre-introduced or introduced by us (client introduced). Folks, this Android application is exceptionally cool and extremely stunning moreover. This Android application does not require any established Android telephone. Yes! you heard right. You can introduce and utilize this Android application on your non-established Android telephone. Clients don't need to pull your Android telephone for this Android App.
The most effective method to Rename Apps on Android Home Screen Without Root
1. Download and installe QuickShortcutMaker Android application in your Android Smartphone.
2. Now, open the application and tap on the alternative Applications.
3. Choose any wished introduced Android application from that point.
4. Now, tap on its name and you will discover a Rename easy route popup box will show up.
5. Now, change the name of that App as per your desire.
6. Then, tap on OK catch and after that tap on Create catch.
Read this also: Tricks to Mute WhatsApp Group Chats
Hope by reading this blog you have understand that How To Rename Apps In Android Without Root. Please feel free to Share, Like or comment. Do follow us on Google Plus, Twitter and Linked-in #needtricks to stay updated with Technology world.