Here are the simple steps to track your Blackberry mobile. This can be done with the help of service provide by the Blackberry called BlackBerry Protect. You will need to follow the following steps, which are being mentioned in this blog. Here you would learn How to track lost mobile for Blackberry.
How to track lost mobile for Blackberry
Turning on the service
- Go to Settings > BlackBerry Protect.
- Flip the BlackBerry Protect switch to On.
- Tap Location Services.
- Flip the Location Services switch to On.
- Tap Back to save changes.
To track the lost phone
- Log in to the BlackBerry Protect website.
- Click View Location.
- If the service can find your phone, its location will appear on a map.
You can click the Play Sound button to make your phone ring loudly to help you find it when you've forgotten the phone behind the couch cushions.
- Display a Message lets you show a custom message on your homescreen even if the device is locked
- Lock Device lets you set a new password, and locks the phone.
- Wipe Device performs a factory reset, but once you do this, you can't track the phone again.
Hope this was easy for you and you have understood How to track lost mobile for Blackberry. Please feel free to comment.