MS office plays a very important role in our day to day life. We do a lot of office and personal work in the M.S word. Preparing work report, contents, blogs, resume etc. Here in this blog, we would guide you Some Best MS Word Shortcuts Tips And Tricks.
Some Best MS Word Tips And Tricks Are Mentioned Below
Move Text Without Using “Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V”
- Select the text you want to move. And “hold F2″ on your Keyboard.
- Now, place the cursor anywhere in the document. And
- Press enter button.
- You will find that the selected text has been moved to the new place.
Must Read: Tricks to Recover Unsaved Documents in Microsoft Words
Select The Text Freely
When we select text in the word document. The selection moves horizontally even you are dragging it down. For select uniformly you should:
- Press and hold Alt button.
- While selecting the text, and you will be easily select the texts the way you want.
Write anywhere in the word documents
If you want to write text in anywhere in your word document. You should just double-click at the place where you want to write. And you will see cursor there, now start typing.
Good Read: Trick to open ODT File in Microsoft Word
Insertion of ASCII and UNICODE character in the document
For inserting the ASCII and UNICODE character in the word document. You need to
- Press and hold ALT BUTTON and the code of the character.
- Alt 159 will type ƒ
- Alt 2 will type☻
- Alt 203 will type ╦
- Alt 0153 will type ™
Random Change of Case
Sometimes we need to type in small cases by mistake we type in the capital letter. Now you don’t need to delete it and type it again.
- Simply press the shift +f3 button
- All the caps letter will change into small cases.
Special Blog: See your hidden password in few clicks
Feel Free to Comment to ask anything. We would be Happy to Help you.
You might like to Join the Fun on our Social Media Accounts (mentioned Below), Click to have Fun: